- Claudia was born in Managua, Nicaragua and moved to Miami when she was 6 years old.
- Since middle school, she played flute and attended many competitions where she received many awards and recognitions for her talents. She graduated from Florida International University in 2004 with a Bachelors in International Business and Marketing.
- Claudia is a talented professional with over 15 years in marketing, event management, brand development and corporate communications where she develops successful campaigns and serves as the brand ambassador to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Her most recent position was the Marketing Director at Westland Mall where she responsible for leading the development of the annual marketing plan and budget in support of the business plan goals. She was an integral part of driving revenue and sponsorships and helps drive net operating income to the company. In 2018 and 2020, she received Partnership Marketing Rockstar Award at her annual conference.
- In her role, she brought the Hialeah community a variety of events that have embraced the Hispanic culture and celebrated one-of-a kind tradition for families. Among some of the wonderful events include Three Kings Celebration, Back to School Backpack Giveaway, Day of the Dead Celebration and the addition of the Domino Corner where the community can play and enjoy this amenity at the mall.
- Claudia serves on various boards that benefit various causes where she shares her time and talent including Hialeah Community Coalition and Mujer Imagen Foundation.